There are few things worse than getting up to face another day in a workplace you would rather not be. Bullied? Harassed? Discriminated against? Overlooked? Underpaid? Denied an entitlement you have? Mistreated because you have raised a legitimate concern? Unfairly dismissed? Unfairly selected for redundancy? The first thing to know is you are not alone. We are here to help you. The second thing to know is, we have come across them all; and we have helped our clients both to raise, address and overcome these complaints, and assisted them in securing appropriate compensation.
Key to our successes has been our ability to listen and to understand your concerns, to accumulate the evidence to address them, and then to use our knowledge of employment law and the tactics employed by employers, to find the best solution for you.
- Support you in workplace complaints
- Provide advice on Settlement Agreements
- Negotiate exit packages
- Advise on complaints you may bring while remaining an employee
- Advise on and bring unfair dismissal claims for you
- Represent you in Tribunal hearings
- Advise on the terms and conditions of your employment
With so much employment law out there, it is difficult to know where to turn. Let us help you find the right way forward for you.